Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Like is an Understatement....

To LIKE You is an Understatement: ... (I LOVE YOU)..... Love Happens in a Blink of an Eye but the Memories Last Forever...




When I was down and feeling doubtful.. You were there not only were you there but you cared.. You told me everything will be okay and to keep going ... You Get No Likes for that (I Love You)



You Believed in My Dreams, Supported My Goals (No Matter how Big or Small)... You were right beside me even if you weren't there, you were only a phone call away You get No Likes for that (I Love You)



If I needed an ear or some sound advice Guess who was there...(YOU) You either gave me advice or told me to try something different, you never made me feel stupid or dumb ... You get no likes for that (I Love You)



Whenever a disagreement came about while working together on a project who's the first person to check and see if I was ok... and make sure things smoothed out... You... So you get no Likes for that (I Love You)



Whenever I call and seemed upset you didn't challenge me or get defensive you always asked... How can You Make it Better (Pause) *Tear* (Pause/Again) ...Loss for words but Who does that?? Thats definetly not a Like..... NO I LOVE YOU



You've treated my friends & family like your own with respect, care and honesty... for that alone I don't just like you... I Love U



When the World Around Me Seems Crazy and People Are All Upset Either Your Smile, Personality or just a thought of you Can Make Anyday Brighter... for that I Love You....



You Make Me Comfortable Even when Im Not Comfortable.... Nope Sorry ... I know I Love You...



You inspire me to do better, you make me want to give more, more to others , more to the world around me.... that's Growth... Growth doesn't stem from a liking someone its stems from Love....



These are type of moments don't come from liking someone they come b/c of Love and in my lifetime I hope that I can make someone feel this way ... Cause these types of feelings are irreplaceable.... So I'm sure they won't just like me..... They'll Love Me...



I Love You Not b/c of all these things Listed but because of Who You Are Alone is More than Enough For Me... You're a Friend, A Leader, a Lover, a Teacher, A Confidant, A God Send, A Rare Find... YOu are the Greatest Gift of All Time........



If you ever feel the need to wonder why I feel the way I feel.... Just Let Me Know....(

No comments:

Post a Comment