Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dating in a Relationshit Society........

Dating in a Relationshit Society: I would say that Im not really a "date kinda gal" a nice date here and there and Im good. I'm one of those "Don't Go Out Much but When I do...BABYYYYYYY.... I know to make it worth my while" I don't mind going out but I truly believe that the person for you... You kinda just know. (Don't ask me how I know... But you'll just know)




Talking to a Male friend of ...mines about dating as we know it ... I told him for me I personally think dating isn't neccessary ALL THE TIME, Especially if you're trying to build for the future. Dating can be expensive on both ends... Men pay lots of money to impress women with the "Setting or Ambiance" While women pay lots of money to impress men with the way they "Present Themselves" or their overall "STYLE"



Men- can spend up to $150 on one date including Food, Drinks, Traveling Exp. back and fourth and other little misc.expenses that add up...



Women- Can spend up to $150 on an Outfit alone (Dress, Shoes, Accessories) ... not to mention getting their hair done, (nails, feet, if applicable) for one date, just to look great.



The Problem: Men Expect Sex after one date and Women Expect Respect after one date..... Neither has Earned just off of a persons "Looks", "Financial Status" or the person they "Appear To Be"



Remedy: Stop focusing on dating , Stop Spending Money that you could be saving for the Future to Invest in Other things. Date the person who mutually likes you for you and not how they "think" you are. And Remember in this Economy is Better to Save Money then Spend all of It...... Even if you have scale back you'll be glad in the long run....... (We Gotta Get Our Priorities IN ORDER )


Written By:

Jamie P

No comments:

Post a Comment